Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cole's funny sayings

I used to write down all the funny things London and Cade said as toddlers... I need to start writing them down for Cole as well, I don't want him to get jipped being the third kid. So, here are some of his latest...


the pink brush is his guitar...he was obsessed with wearing this hat of Cade's, he took it on and off all day, where's my hat, where's my hat...


*He thinks that he is a rock star, he is always saying oh yeaah, yeah baby, thank you very much (like Elvis), and one day leaving a store he said, let's rock and roll! I'm sure that the checker was looking at me wondering what is going on at our house. We do have a lot of band practice....

*He is in to denial lately...Who spilled on the floor? Not me! Who was eating on the couch? Not me! Who wants to go potty in the toilet like a big boy? Not me! I know he learned this from London and Cade....

*He likes to repeat when we are doing something fun, it's fun mom, it's fun, yeah mom? it is kind of half question, half reassuring you...hard to explain, but soo cute, it always makes me laugh.

*He loves to say thank you, which is good since he can be demanding. He even says thank you when you change his diaper. Nothing is better than a little "thanks mom", except maybe a hug and a kiss. Speaking hugs he gives great big monster hugs and race car hugs

*He uses the word baby for little....a little grape is a baby one, throwing the ball lightly is a baby one, a quiet voice is a baby one...

*He calls London dindin, and Cade and London call Cole, Coco.

*He learned the word butt a few months ago (everyone denies teaching it) and he loves to say it. I have tried to get him to say bottom, but so far it isn't working. He likes to point out big ones, he came up to me and said your big butt....nice.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That's a crack up! I love all the things you wrote. I loved hearing about the thank yous and the butt....You made me laugh, thanks!

kidzdayz said...

I love the Idle American shirt. How entirely appropriate for a 2+ year-old! Great idea to write down the cute things he says - you always think you'll never forget then....

kimber said...

It seems like he learned "butt" right around the time the whole Watson family was around for the holidays. Oops.

kimber said...

It's a good thing that's all he picked up.

The Tanuvasa Family said...

Such a cute little boy! Can I have him?

Jill said...

that is the best kid t-shirt i have ever seen!