Saturday, February 9, 2008

Basketball

Go Green Dragons! (How many times has this been our name?)

Cade and his buddy Blake at the Sunset game

Cade is playing basketball this winter and he loves it! Mike took London and Cade to the Blazer Game recently and I think he is trying to model some of their moves. He has games and practice on Saturdays and he has a hard time waiting until the next Saturday. Friday night my friend and I took our boys (and London) to the Sunset VS. Jesuit game. It was a little weird being at my old high school, but the kids thought it was great....Unfortunately Jesuit beat Sunset. Seeing all those high school kids makes me dread having teenagers! I should be thankful for my crazy little kids while I have them.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

GO CADE! What a cutie! Did you make a lot of baskets? Maybe you can give me tips, I can't make a basket if my life depended on it. But I love to play it!