Are you team Jacob or team Edward?
London's party display
Cole was really singing loud!

London's team...
Such a cute 11 year old....
I seriously can't believe that my first baby is 11! We are well on the way to the tween years. For her birthday we did some shopping and found lots of cute new outfits and then had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. London found a new favorite... Orange Chicken. In the evening Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa, and David, Jaden, Amy and Rowen came over to help her celebrate. The beautiful cake was decorated by London...this was her choice... she had it all designed out with fondant flowers and little pearls. It turned out so good. We are so lucky to have this little girly in our family. She is smart and fun and a great big sister. She is always so thoughtful and generous when it comes to her friends and family. We love you London!
4 comments:
I can't believe she is 11 either. I hope I have as great of a daughter some day!
Happy Birthday London! Very impressed by the cake!
Happy Birthday London!! Very cute pictures. You're right she is adorable :) I can't believe they're this old either... middle school next year... eeek!!
London and Kecia, It was a great party. The cake was delicious and the company was wonderful. From a proud Mom and Nana.
Post a Comment