Sunday, March 14, 2010

Basketball Season



love that form...



mouth full of pizza at the team party...


Cade has definitely loved this basketball season. He has gotten very competitive and aggressive out there on the court....he is so fun to watch. You can tell he has picked up a few moves from watching all those Blazer games. He has learned to call a "# 2" play, which we didn't know existed, but he tells us it means his teammates pull a screen so he can go to the hoop. He plays basketball at school on every recess, as much as he can after school with the neighborhood kids, and he loves to go to SAC and play too. It's time to switch to Baseball.... but he is still in Basketball mode!

3 comments:

Jill said...

those are great photos, mine always turn out so crappy with those gym lights. he's got great form.

Kay said...

Cade, I loved going to your basketball games this year. You are a good athlete. Keep practicing. Nana

Kecia, your pictures are really good. I love your blog.

Jessica said...

Awesome. He looks good playing!! I never really learned except at church...oh man. I was horrible but loved playing. ha ha.