
London and Cade with the lei crowns they made
Lots of swimming in the warm ocean
whale sighting


Cole really enjoyed the drinks at the Luau...
sea turtle out the Reefdancer window
On the Reefdancer, the scuba divers bring cool things to the window to see....
Lots of shaved ice
London and Cade both snorkeled and saw sea turtles
killer waves
sand monster...
4 comments:
Oh, thank you!! this gets me so excited to go. great photos, it looks so fun. i can't wait to show maddie the photos. looks like the perfect vacation.
When the heck did you GO!?!?! LUCKY!!! I feel like some warm air! Do you guys find cheap tickets? I seriously wanna go!!! I'm so jealous. But you guys look like you've had a fantastic time. How long were you there?!?
I like how this post is right after the snow pictures. You deserved some sun. That picture of cole with the drinks is really awesome.
Great pictures! Makes me long to be there! I can't believe the whale!! Clearly you went at a great time :)
Post a Comment