Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

For New Years Eve, London made a cake all by herself and decorated it with stuff that she got for Christmas. She has decided she is going to be a cake decorator and she has big plans to be making cakes for all the upcoming holidays, she has already sketched them out. She made the balloons with fondant and did all the piping as well!



Leila with a snowman shot glass, and Cole with his margarita!
We spent the evening with our friends the Hansens and we mostly just hung out and ate and talked about how tired we were. We were hoping the kids would be happy with and 11 o clock celebration, we even went out in the street and let them spray silly string, but no dice, the older kids all stayed up until 12:30, way to late if you ask me.......

4 comments:

Jessica said...

ha ha. That's awesome!!! I hope you're not tired anymore!

Jessica said...

Oh and I think London has great talent. I'm VERY impressed with what she can do!

kimber said...

It looks like a very enjoyable night. Not as exciting as ours...I fell asleep at 7:30 and then woke up to see the ball drop in NY, then back to sleep. Cole looks like Cade in one of those pictures.

kidzdayz said...

Wow, I love London's baking. I need to get better about letting Lucy do that stuff. Nice job London!