Little boys table
Older kids table, sorry no adult photos....
the 4 year olds all got along so well this time!!!

The cute Watson family
the only way we could get Zach in the photo with the 4 year olds!

The cute Nelson family

Dane and Leah

Wow it has been along time since I posted. Our computer died and some of my pics are stuck on our old hard drive that I had wanted to post, but now I have a ton of Thanksgiving ones, so I better get these up first! We had all of my family here for Thanksgiving, all six kids, brothers and sister in laws, and lots of cousins! It was a lot of people and a lot of fun. We packed in lots of eating and shopping, a talent show and even family pictures. We are still recovering around here!
4 comments:
Welcome back to blogging, I was beginning to worry about you...i was sure you were out of town, I was at school last Wednesday for lunch and no London. Anyway, looks like a FULL house for Thanksgiving and glad you survived. Only one more day of family fun. :)
Love the pictures! The week flew by but was so much fun. Miss you guys already!!
Wow! That's a huge ton of people! Good for you and I'm glad it went well!
Awesome pictures and glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment