Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween










Halloween was a success at The Chandlers this year! It has been pretty rainy and cold, so it was great that it ended up dry and pretty warm, with no wind. Cole looked darling as a battered up fireman (due to his nosedive to the curb.) Cade was in action as a Luke Skywalker Jedi, and London was an M&M with 2 of her friends. This year the kids were really excited to go trick or treating with their friends. Because London was with friends, Cade ended up with a few neighborhood buddies for part of the night. I guess friends are cooler that parents, but we were trailing behind....only another year for London and her trick or treating, so I was happy to see her have so much fun, and I think she ended up with enough candy for a couple years!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

They look awesome! Poor little Cole! it makes his fireman outfit more authentic. ha ha

Jill said...

very cute costumes all around. there were a LOT of star wars characters in our neighborhood. :) the m&m girls look very cute! and the fireman--:) glad you guys had fun, wasn't the weather amazing!

kidzdayz said...

What adorable costumes. Except Cade of course, I'm thinking that's scary, right?? I know Carson tends to be all about being scary. Not this year though.