




Today was Cole's first day of 4's preschool. Last week he went to meet his teacher and see his classroom, but today was the first full day. He was so excited and he also got to be snack helper, which was extra special. He has Mrs. Hull, the same teacher that London and Cade had. He was soo thrilled when I went to pick him up, I guess it was a successful day!
7 comments:
Kecia, I cannot believe how much he looks like you!
oh, he looks adorable and the photos are professional. nice effort. love his hair do,looks so perfect. yeah for school!
This is one adorable little boy and I totally agree with Kimber. Time to drag out some old photos and compare.
He is adorable in these pictures... well in general, but very cute pictures! He looks so serious in the one where he's holding the marker :)
I LOVE that first picture...one of those classy photography photos. Definitely needs a frame. Oh, can I say jealous of your camera?! LOVE IT!!! He's just beautiful. All your kids are stinkin' beautiful.
He's growing up so fast!! What a cutie! (Enjoy your free time while he's at preschool!!!!)
Kecia, SO funny because I was just thinking how he looks like Mike's twin. Can you believe how fast your kids are growing? They are adorable!
Post a Comment