Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Abey




Abe really liked his Uncle Mike


This past weekend, Kimber, Chad and Abe came up for a little visit for Papa and David's birthday. They came and saw Cade at a drizzly soccer game and London at her first Volleyball tournament. We had a great time and Abe got lots of attention. Of course there are no actual photos of Kimber and Chad, just Abe...sorry! They did get complimented (I think) at London's VB game when someone thought they were high school students ( I guess that would make Kimber a teen mom....)

3 comments:

Jill said...

fun to have a baby around for a few days. :)

kimber said...

You've got skills on the photos! I guess teen mom is a compliment given that I turn 31 tomorrow.

kidzdayz said...

Very cute baby! You may have another Cole on your hands... aka, cutest kid EVER!