




Ever since my half marathon, the kids were wanting to do a race where they could win a medal. My friend told be about this family triathalon that they had right close to us at Tualatin Hills. It was 2 laps in the pool, 2 miles biking and 1/2 mile running. London and Cade did all of it, and Mike did the bike ride with Cole and I ran with Cole. It was a non timed event, all just for the fun of it. London and Cade were in the first heat of the race and London actually was the first finisher and Cade finished 4th. That was very exciting for them. London and Cade had already finished when Cole was ready to start running, I was going to have him just go to the finish, but he really wanted to run, so we ran the half mile together. They were soo cute and excited, and ready to do it again next year.
2 comments:
what a fun idea!
That's awesome! My kids do one called the Hayhurst Triathlon every year but I hadn't heard about this one. Next year I'll let you know when Hayhurst happens and you can let me know about this one :) I'm finally home and really want to play. I'll send you an e-mail.
Post a Comment