Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kimber's Baby Shower






This weekend Kimber and Chad came up so we could throw Kimber a baby shower here in Portland. Kari came up to help out with the celebration, too. It was so fun to see her cute and pregnant. We are so excited for this new little baby boy to come. My kids spent lots of time touching her stomach to feel the baby move. Cole really wants this baby to sleep in his crib, and he told Kimber and Chad they should name the baby pirate. Cade's suggestions for the baby's name were Cal or Ash. On Saturday before the shower, we went to a french bakery on 23rd called St. Honore. Lots of yummy treats and plenty of baguettes to go around. The shower was fun with lots of people coming to wish Kimber well. It was a fun weekend....can't wait to see that little pirate!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Kimber looks so much like you it is amazing! the shower looks darling, love the little favor boxes on the table.

Jessica said...

I didn't know Kimber was expecting! That is so awesome! I think pirate is a good name. His nickname could be arrrrrr matey.

kimber said...

Thanks for throwing me the best shower, I still can't believe it was for me! I had so much fun. I was craving those bacon leek tarts today. Tell Cole and Cade that we are still contemplating the name, pirate if very tempting.