


These are classic Easter pictures at the Chandlers. We have 1 minute before we leave for church, and
I say "Come sit on the bench so I can take a picture."
Mike asks: "why don't you take them after church?"
I say: "because their hair will be all messed up 3 hours later."
Seriously the same conversation every year. So I rush to take a couple pictures...while no one really wants to cooperate... and it is time to go. This year I got three, and none are perfect, but as Mike says, you have to give up the perfectionism. So at least I can document that I tried. And just for the record, I had a cute white shirt for Cole, so they coordinated, but he pulled attitude and insisted on the light blue, which was very Eastery, but not really coordinated, but again, I'm giving up perfection and going for sanity.
3 comments:
adorable. i too had struggles with easter outfits and easter photos. it's ridiculous and every year i tell myself i'm not going to get worked up about it. and i'm not talking easter dresses...i just don't allow jeans or sweats to church on easter...that's not asking too much, is it?!
Those are awesome! They are going to talk about this when they're older and say, remember when mom made us take pictures before church on holidays all the time? ha ha ha. I LOVE Cole's face in the last one. And London, always looking beautiful! And I love Cade's bored face. You've got good looking kids!
I love the progression. London stays the same and Cade and Cole slowly melt... very cute pictures!
Post a Comment