Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl

Thanks for making this sign London.... so mom knew who was playing...

London was more into sending messages on Mike's blackberry, but she did make herself a festive hair bow in honor of Arizona....

3D Fun!

nice face Cade...

The kids had fun making these cocoa krispie footballs...not as good as Kourtney and Nana's football cookies, but a close second!

We had Nana, Papa, and David, Amy and Jaden over for a little SuperBowl Party. We had some yummy snacks, a fun 3D movie trailer, but lame commercials and a lame half time (Sorry Bruce, you are too old to slide across the stage, I was worried you might not make it back on your feet!) I did what I always do (according to Mike)... try to ask questions about football and the rules, and then say, forget it, and just eat some more! Apparently it was a good game, eventhough Arizona lost.

5 comments:

Jill said...

love the football cookies! sounds similar to our experience watching the game. i couldn't care less about football, but had fun anyway.

Jessica said...

Those cookies do look awesome! I didn't even watch the game. I say who cares! It's all about the food anyway, right? ha ha.

kimber said...

But didn't you like it when Bruce said to put your chicken fingers down?

The Chandler Family said...

I missed that comment, that's pretty funny! I know you're a Bruce fan, but I wasn't feelin it...

Rebecca said...

We listened to the game on our drive back from Newport -- it actually helped the drive fly by. I like London's sign.