
So, London and Cade both got new robes for Christmas... well, a few days later Cole realized that Santa forgot about him when delivering robes. (Doesn't Santa know that whatever the older kids get, the younger should as well, to avoid a lot of whining...) Anyway, we took a little trip to Target (I know, twist my arm) to fix this situation. Cole was so excited to wear his new robe, that he even wore it to Cade's dentist appt. Mike said everyone thought he was so cute, and Mike was calling him Little Hef...nice.
A few other little thoughts about Little Hef...his new technique is: when we tell him something that he doesn't want to hear, such as,"it's time to go to bed," or "dad's not home," or "London and Cade are still at school," Cole says "but I love you," "but I love Dad," "but I love London and Cade," you get the idea...it is very manipulative, but pretty cute and it gets me every time!
6 comments:
I seriously think that's so stinkin' cute! He looks adorable. And it's awesome he can manipulate you like that. i wish Charlotte could say things like that too...oh well, she will one day! but then maybe i'll be old enough to know better : ) I heard that Costa Vida is closing down in Hillsboro. Is that the one we went to? I can't believe it. It's crazy they are shutting down. Maybe it's because the blimmin' dressing is stinkin' hot.
That is HILARIOUS! What a little stinker! I think my little third child, Drew, is going to be much like Cole. Manipulative, getting all the ladies. He already has several of the young gals at church who teach the two-year-old class completely smitten! Scary.
How did you get that info?! It is closing, Mike just called and it is closing today after 2pm...I'm not sure what that's all about!
oh, little hef. too funny.
LOVE the robe on him! He couldn't be cuter, have I ever mentioned that to you? :)
Davis had a "Silky Blanket" when he was a baby and Jason said it reminded him of Hef's robe. I wasn't allowed to wrap him up in the blanket. Excited to see your family!
Post a Comment