Monday, January 19, 2009



Here is what the Chandler's are loving right now...(other than the sunny skies, minus the wind that blew part of our fence down...)


Kecia- Teavana tea and Kiss Me mascara (they told me at Sephora that it has a cult following, and I am now a part of the cult...)
London- flat ironed hair and double strappy tank tops (she specifically told me she loves this look....it's kind of a sassy pop star look.)



Cade- Basketball and #7 Brandon Roy (he was disappointed his basketball t-shirt was #1 and wasn't a jersey...I thought all kids wanted #1)


Cole- about a hundred match box cars and a long orange ramp they race down...must be played only with Daddy...

Mike- his new bed...finally some good night sleeps (at least for him, I tend to get kicked out for heavy mouth breathing AKA snoring, I deny it)

5 comments:

kidzdayz said...

What a great post! I love the new bed - what a clean springy look. I'd also like to see London with flat-ironed hair, I'll bet that's cute. Oh yeah, and about that mascara... what's so fabulous about it????

Jessica said...

ha ha ha. I would have never guessed you would "breath heavily while you slept". he he. We need a new bed too. I'm sick of the double taco.

The Chandler Family said...

so the bed isn't our real bed, we just got really nice comfy new mattresses, but I do like this all white look...

kidzdayz said...

Funny, I just looked at it again and realized that it couldn't be your real bed... I'm so clever :) It's a good look all the same!

Joelle said...

Awesome post.
i'm stealing it.
Love the Teavana. 'spice of life'
My sephora passion is the NARS blush (in orgasm) sorry...its the title of the color, not my lack of decorum.
IKEA is solely responsible for saving our mattress by adding one of their uber-cumfy mattress pads!
Kecia, breathing heavy?! who knew.
again, awesome post!