



For the Fourth we had a great BBQ at Nana and Papa's and then headed to the fireworks in Oak Hills. The kids were very festive in their patriotic tie dye shirts. The fireworks at Oak Hills are always great and very convenient. Rick and Lori also joined us (sorry no pictures, I only take pictures of kids) It was great to have Mike there for his commentating abilities. First it started out with...yeah, saw that one last year, then it was on to naming them...oh, blooming flower... oh, weeping mushroom...

4 comments:
LOVE the kids' shirts, that is too cute. and i can just hear Mike's commentary. :) it's funny we didn't see you there. ;)
The kids are seriously so photogenic, especially London! Glad you had an awesome time.
Oh yeah, the comments from mike, I can totally hear them. Of course, it's better to hear it from him. We had someone try and sell us something the other day. I think mike would have approved of her. She was hilarious. He would have had a great time talking with her.
Perhaps Cole is meditating... :-) I love the shirts!
Post a Comment