Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick Day



Cole decided to start our weekend out with a little case of the stomach flu. We had friends over for dinner and he was fine running around with the kids, then we decided to lay him down in his crib and 30 minutes later he was crying and had thrown up all over the crib. Not that I would ever wish for a sick kid, but there is something very sweet and pathetic about a sick 2 year old. He was very upset about the state of his crib and when I told him we would clean it all up and he looked at me and said "thank you mom," in the cutest little voice. He also wanted to just hang out on the couch, and he keeps saying "I'm cold, come snuggle me." London was very helpful when I had to go to work by putting a pillow in her pants and shaking her big booty! It is nice to have a little time where Cole just sits still, but I think it was a 24 hour bug because he seems to be bouncing back!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, little Colers, glad he is feeling better!

Jessica said...

How sad! I am glad he's feeling better. Charlotte got RSV on Friday. Yay for us. So I kind of know what it's like to have a sweet person needing all your help!