The other day, Cade put on these old glasses that I had in college, (why did I think these made me look smart?) and said..."I'm in the Geek Club." It was so hilarious, I think he looks like the chipmunk that wears glasses in Alvin and the Chipmunks.
He is so darn cute! And he says the most amazing things. I thought I was going to cry laughing last night when he said "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" when we gave him a cinnamon roll.
3 comments:
he totally looks like the chipmunk! so cute, even as a geek!!
I can't believe you had those glasses....maybe I should show Cade some of my hideous specs... They would cover his whole face. But He's a cutie! Jess
He is so darn cute! And he says the most amazing things. I thought I was going to cry laughing last night when he said "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" when we gave him a cinnamon roll.
Post a Comment