

Cole and Sophia

This box was his boat...with a flag
Part of the spy box, (it expanded) his DS is the computer, and the wrought iron easels are his guns, and I guess he needed some spoons and an Axe mens scrubber sponge...

One of Cole's forts, this was his house complete with a sleeping bag, garbage can and snacks, he actually slept in here overnight.
Cole loves art projects and is always asking to do a craft, also loves collecting things in boxes. Anytime a box is delivered, he asks for it. He spent one afternoon making a "spy box," with all sorts of his treasures in it. The other day I saw him looking sneaky after getting out of the shower and realized that he had two shaving cream lids that he really needed for some craft or invention. (reminds me a lot of London) He is great at entertaining himself and playing, but not so much in the clean up part. He also loves to make forts. He loves to drag all his stuff down stairs....sometimes we get a little frustrated with all his clutter, but it is also pretty funny. He usually goes to bed with some toy and first thing in the morning if he can't find it, he is asking where it is. Oh yeah, also pretty good at losing things and becoming hysterical.
6 comments:
love a cole update. sounds like peyton, she loves to drag everything out and build forts, etc. putting away is not her strong suit. :) keep the blogs coming.
I love your new background. I need to figure out how to do that. Love the Cole update too. I see him at school sometimes and he always comes up and says hi! I love that!
can we pls get an update on the rest of your family. :)
Love the fort! I think we need to see you guys soon! Love the new picture at the top too, soo cool!!
He is just a cute kid. We miss him!!!!
This little guy just makes me smile. He is just so full of life and generally so willing to share his joy.
Post a Comment