London got her school pictures back, they did the perfect touch treatment to it, and you totally can't see her freckles. I said next time we won't have them do that, but she said NOOO, I love it.
I didn't even know that was an option and I don't know if we got it or not. Lucy said hers looked like they "stretched her out" :) Gotta love school pictures!
4 comments:
oh my gosh, that's too funny. she's totally airbrushed. maddie begged me for the retouching too, haven't gotten her photos yet. :)
London also picked the purple background, I usually only let them get the standard blue, but I figured they were school pics.....
I didn't even know that was an option and I don't know if we got it or not. Lucy said hers looked like they "stretched her out" :) Gotta love school pictures!
that is so funny. they didn't used to airbrush them did they?
Post a Comment