





So I know I am a slacker and I will go back and post some pictures from our wonderful summer, but for now it is back to school! Cole is starting Kindergarten, Cade - 4th, and London is heading to Stoller Middle School for 6th. Amazing that the kids are so old! Finally... Cole gets to go to Findley with the big kids. He has been so excited, school shopping, trying on his new clothes and modeling them like a pro. London got up early (not her usual) to get all showered and flat ironed for the big day. Things went well, they all loved their new teachers, so we are off to a good start.
2 comments:
wahoo, it's a miracle! my favorite is cole getting off the bus. too cute. glad everyone is off to a good start!
Wow, Kecia - I'd stopped checking! The kids look adorable. Hope the first few weeks have gone smoothly.
Post a Comment