Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cade's Glasses


So Mike's eye gene's are officially stronger than mine. Cade got glasses last week. Third grade seems to be the year for our kids...he is mostly just wearing them at school to read distances. But he sure looks great and stylish in them, and extra smart too!

6 comments:

Jill said...

he looks stylish and adorable! he will be loving to really SEE everything.

kimber said...

That is the cutest 3rd grader I've seen!

kidzdayz said...

He looks so cute! I love kids in glasses - and Cade could very well be the cutest 3rd grader :)

Jessica said...

oh man, he looks stinkin' good. I do apologize for the chandler genes. Seriously. It's lame. He's so handsome though :)

Kay said...

With or without glasses this is one awesome kid.

Kari said...

Cade, you look awesome, love the glasses!! (All the coolest people wear them!)