



This past weekend we went with David and Jaden to see a little biker show. I don't really have the biker lingo down, so forgive my terminology... but there were these motorcross riders doing some serious jumps and flips off of a ramp. The kids (and parents) thought it was really cool. Cole wasn't a big fan of the loud noise, but the kids had a great time sitting on all the bikes and four wheelers. Cade is ready for a bike of his own, he said he would ride it to school everyday....please, please, please!
3 comments:
oh, they look like they're in heaven.
Your boys look like Dane did when he was little!!! How cute!
That is so cool! I would have thought it was boring but cool the kids loved it!!! ha ha. I must be getting old!! That's awesome (that you took them not that I'm getting old).
Post a Comment